Three term Democratic Senator Patty Murray is in trouble.
Polls indicate that she trails Dino Rossi by 10 points, 52% to 42% with 7% undecided. And Rossi isn't even running ----yet.
The same poll also shows:
Against State Senator Don Benton, it's Murray 46%, Benton 44%.
* Against former NFL player Clint Didier, it's Murray 46%; Didier 44%.
* Against businessman Chris Widener, it's Murray 45%, Widener 43%.
* Against Businessman Paul Akers, it's Murray 45%, Akers 44%.
* Against doctor Art Coday, it's Murray 45%, Coday 41%.
All within the margin of error.
Here's what this poll should say to those of us who care:
* It is a while until the November election. There will be a deluge of campaigning and misinformation flooding the state over the next few months in support of Murray. I suspect the President may visit the state.
*Do not grow weary in well doing. Don't get distracted or apathetic before the November election. Faith and Freedom will be doing all we can do to "Inform, Inspire and Involve" you and others to be active in the election process.
*Allow God to lead you in your choice in the primary election, then commit to the general election. We will be giving you information that we believe will assist you.
Dietrich Bonhoeffer, pastor, prophet and martyr said, "Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act."
Bonhoeffer's life and death gives us witness to the extraordinary faith of an incredible human being who attempted to illuminate the tortured fate of his nation as he sought to deliver it from the evil tyranny of socialism and it's political party, the Nazi Party.
Bonhoeffer was a man determined to do the will of God radically and courageously, even to the point of death.
God is looking for people who will stand in the gap today.
Will you stand with us? If so, please help us in this cause.
Be Discerning. Be Courageous. Be Prayerful. Be Blessed.
Faith and Freedom
Click here to add these blogs to your email inbox.