Wednesday, August 06, 2014
Terrorist Commander Offers Prayer For Israel and US
Yesterday morning Israel withdrew its forces from Gaza honoring a 72-hour cease-fire. Both Hamas and Israel agreed to the cease-fire late Monday night.
The head of Iran's shadowy Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, Qod's Force (Jerusalem Force) has sent a message to all the terrorist operatives in Gaza.
He has also offered a prayer for Israel and the United States.
Governor Mike Huckabee also has a prayer and some strong words on the subject of Israel, the US and why true Christians support Israel.
General Ghasem Soleimani is Iran's top behind-the-scenes terrorist strategist and coordinator of special subversion activities through out the Middle East, Africa and South America.
As the agreed-to cease fire was put in place yesterday, General Soleimani sent out a message and a prayer to the 5 key terror organizations operating in the Gaza Strip---Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, Fatah, Popular Resistance Committees and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine.
Soleimani's message was intended to solidify the allies. "Just like in the past, we have put into action our religious duty and will push on with our support and aid until the moment of victory."
Here's what Soleimani's "moment of victory" looks like: "...the resistance on the ground, in the air and sea will be transformed into a hell for Zionists."
And his prayer to Allah regarding Israel and the United States?
"...damn any oppressor who has in the past and still defends and supports this criminal regime, especially the United States who is the chief propagator."
He describes Palestine as a "divine volcano that cannot be extinguished" and "the heart that pumps blood to the arteries of humanity."
It's not surprising that Iran places high regard and confidence in this man and his statements, but it is difficult to understand how Christians can support this kind of effort.
It's understandable that Tehran is presently providing Hamas with rocket technology, but is difficult to understand how people of faith, who claim the Bible as the Word of God, can take strong anti-Israel positions, but some do.
It is impossible find biblical support for anti-Semitism without twisting and misrepresenting Scripture---a lot of Scripture.
Many of those within the religious left who are anti-Israel are the same folks who also support redefining marriage and normalizing homosexual behavior. The link seems to be a propensity to revise Scripture to support a preconceived belief.
While they are a minority, there is growing vocal opposition to Israel within the "Christian community."
Governor Mike Huckabee gave a speech in 2013 that remains extremely relevant and direct. If you watch nothing else today--watch this video. Huckabee clearly defines why Christians support Israel.
Here are a few of those reasons.
1. Genesis 12:2-3 says (2) "I will make you a great nation, I will bless you and make your name great, And you shall be a blessing. (3) I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse those who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed."
2. Paul wrote in Romans 15: 27 "...For if the Gentiles have been partakers of their ( Jews) spiritual things, their duty is also to minister to them in material things."
The Jewish people gave birth to the Christian faith and have given us the sacred Scripture, the Prophets, the Patriarchs, Mary Joseph and the baby who was God in the flesh, the 12 disciples and the Apostles.
It is inconceivable to claim to be Christian and anti-Israel.
3. Some of the religious left attempt to separate Jesus of Nazareth from the Jews of the world. Jesus never denied His Jewishness. He was born Jew and circumcised a Jew on the 8th day according to the Jewish tradition.
4. Psalms 122:6 "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they shall prosper that love thee."
5. Jesus went to the house of Cornelius ( Acts 10) and healed his servant. Luke 7:5 tells you why. "For he loves our nation, and has built us a synagogue."
6. Acts 10:4 further illuminates this principle in relation to Cornelius-"Your prayers and your alms have come up for a memorial before God."
To whom were his "prayers and alms " directed? The Jews.
7. All other nations were created by an act of men, Israel was created by an act of God. Genesis 12:1-3, 13: 14-18, 15: 1-, 17:4-8, 22: 15-18, 26: 1-5. Psalms 89: 28-37.
Isaiah 40:10 is a promise to Israel and to all who serve God;" Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."
Verses 11 and 12 promise the Lord's faithfulness saying those who "strive" against you shall "perish" and those who "war against you" shall be as nothing---nonexistent."
Very strong words for the politically correct secular progressives and religious left.
I'll be talking further about this and yesterday's Washington primary election on the radio today.
You may join me live from anywhere in the world at 9 AM PDT or rebroadcast at 7:30 PM PDT. Here's how.
Be Informed. Be Discerning. Be Courageous. Be Bold. Be Prayerful. Be Blessed.